Profile: Sales Executive For Showroom
Number Of Vacancy: 2 (1 Female & 1 Male)
Salary: 20K-30K (Monthly)
We are looking for a *Primark Showroom Sales Representative* to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure Product are display correctly.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Showroom Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Showroom Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- BS/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BCA (Any graduation course must be)
Contact To HR Manager: Priya Bhau 7340018903
Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Walk-In
Timing: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website and social networking channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
Here is a list of digital marketing executive roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
Contact To HR Manager: Priya Bhau (7340018903)