Pioneers in the industry, we offer everest cement planks from India.
Everest Cement Planks
Get Latest Price
Everest incorporated in 1934 with the vision & brand promise of delivering Strength, Speed and Safety to construction offers a range of new-age fibre cement board based building products which enables strong, light and rapid construction of residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure.
|Everest ARTWOOD Plank Size||Pre Finished 8 mm (3000 x 150 mm)|
|Everest Siding Planks Size||Premiered 8 mm (2440 x 1220 mm)|
|Everest Fibre Cement Boards Size||6 mm (595 x 595 mm)|
|Everest Fibre Cement Boards||Heavy Duty 15 mm|
- These products are ideally suited for a wide range of applications such as cladding, ceilings, walls, facades, wall partitions, interior and exterior wall decor, pre fab structures, drywall, mezzanine, access floors & roofs tile underlay.
- Everest fibre cement based products are manufactured using state of the art hatschek process and advanced online thickness control besides, these boards are also cured in autoclaves at high temperature and under high pressure steam curing for increased strength, density and durability making them resistant against moisture & fire. This advanced coontemporary green building material made from 40% recycled content is suitable for all modern and conventional constructions as the best substitute to natural wood and wood based products, and contributes in earning significant Griha points.
- Everest Artwood Plank Size: Pre Finished 8 mm: (3000x225)
- Everest Siding Planks Size: Primered 8 mm: (2440x1220, 2440x150, 2440x225, 3000x150, 3000x225)
- Everest Fibre Cement Boards Size: Standard ( 4,6,8,10,12,16,18,20 mm) (4 & 6 mm: 595x595 mm)
- Everest Designer Boards: 4 & 6 mm: Non Painted & Ivory Painted (595x595 mm: 10 Nos./Box) Design: Electra, Oceanic, etc
- Everest Fibre Cement Boards: Heavy Duty (6, 9, 12 mm)
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback